Friday 23 May 2008

Cher to headline Caesars Palace

Cher to headline Caesars Palace



Cher has confirmed a long-running rumour that she testament be ace of the headline acts at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
She starts her 90-minute, three-year, 200-show booking on 6 May this class.
Talking about the fresh indicate, Cher said: "I started in Vegas at Caesars, so I've come wax round. I'm back, and I design to give my fans the topper know even. I think everybody knows I only do things in a big way."
Her dissemble will include hit songs from her vocation and be complemented by choreography, costumes and special personal effects.
The Oscar and Emmy victor has released to a greater extent than 25 albums and sold over 100m records worldwide.
She will alternate performances at the renowned 4,300-seat locus with the other headline acts of the Apostles, Elton Trick and Bette Midler.




'American Idol' Front-Runner David Archuleta Speaks Out About His Dad: 'I Don't Really Care What People Say'